Equality & Diversity Training
I and my associates offer training which is practical, interactive and balanced between factual information, debate and experiential learning. The courses are tailored to individual needs and learning styles.
We help participants understand their own personal responsibility and the strong business case for valuing and delivering diversity. This learning is then applied to e.g. work scenarios, developing an action plan, and building confidence for implementing change.
We always endeavour to tailor courses to the organisation and the following are just some examples of the training available:
Equality legislation; the impact on your business and how it affects:
Governance and leadership
- Equality objective setting and performance measures
- Determining risk and
- Equality impact assessment of decision making
Workforce, employment and staff development
- Data capture and analysis for performance review
- Policy development, implementation and effectiveness
- Equality is an integral part of your organisation performance measurement processes
- Staff are skilled and competent in relation to understanding and delivering the equality goals of the organisation
- Assisting public sector organisations to meet the demands of external scrutiny in relation to equality and diversity direction of travel